Friday, February 29, 2008

Yummy Recipe

The girls and I made dinner together tonight, and it turned out really yummy so I thought I would share our online recipe find. Try it. It was easy, and fun for my girls, and not just run of the mill, in a rut kind of dinner. Salmon Fillets with Creamy Dill. I followed the suggestion of one of the peoples comments/ratings at the bottom of the page and used half mayo and half plain yogurt. It was a good suggestion. I am not sure that it made a perceivable difference, but we also used fresh lemon thyme. We all loved it. We served it with broccoli and rice.

5 comments:

sunnytosh said...

Sounds good. Thanks for the suggestion!

melissa said...

Sounds great, Hill. I'll have to try it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Xena said...

Eran even likes Salmon! Did everyone in your house eat that or did you just make it for you and the girls?

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

All seven of us had it and we all enjoyed it completely. We will be repeating this one for sure.

amberjill said...

Hey i just applied at lifetime. so, put in a good word for me. love ya