Six weird and random things about me:
The rules are:
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
It really should not be that difficult to thing of six weird things about myself.....but it is.
1. I like to color pieces of my hair unnatural colors like pink and purple.
2. I love unusual names. Not made up names. Just uncommon with special meaning to go with my feeling as to what their personality is like. I think Serenity and Cadence completely fit their names.
3. I love to try out new recipes and twist them to my own tastes.
4. I am fairly mechanically inclined. I can fix things like old hairdryers, I can build my own computer, I have replaced roofs and done drywall and lay tile.
5. I have always had a fascination with vampire stories throughout my life. (The Twilight Saga played nicely into that fascination.)
6. I have a talent for remembering the lyrics to songs and find it annoying when people don't sing the right lyrics. If you aren't sure what they are, just hum instead.