Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tired!

Nothing new or exciting has been happening with us lately. I realized how lacking my blogging has become this summer and decided I needed to come up with a little something. My Dad and I put up a tire swing in the back yard for the girls after I replaced the tires on my car. We are creative recyclers, ya know. So here are a couple of pictures of the girls enjoying their new toy. The pictures are a bit on the fuzzy side, but action shots are hard for little inexperienced photo takers. But we have so much fun.



3 comments:

Julie said...

i LOVE tire swings! this looks like so much fun, reni and cady are so lucky!!!

Xena said...

Do their clothes end up dirty and stinky? Of course it would be worth it...

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

No. Actually they don't get very dirty or stinky from it except Cadence keeps standing too close to push Serenity and ends up getting run over by the tire and that gets her dirty from the ground. She will be so mad if she sees this comment. She is so feisty.