Thursday, August 25, 2011

Disney World Trip

Unpacking after a move is way better than the packing part.  But I thought I would put it off a few more minutes and post some pictures from the last month.

At the All Star Music Resort

Squashing Serenity

When did she get so grown up?

Cadence did handstands all over the place.

At the Piano shaped pool.

The Guitar shaped pool.

Two snugly and wiped out girls.

Breakfast on our last morning.

My Serenity

Sing it with me.  C is for Cadence.  That's good enough for me.

























Expedition Everest

What?! Going to Everest w/o Mom?! They rode it twice without me and we rode it six times together.
Dinosaur.  Can you tell we are having fun?

Kilimanjaro Safari.  Serenity was in heaven.























Rides, Baby!
Cadence loved it too, but it would have been better with Uncle Seth as our guide.

Tower of Terror.  So fun.  Although, Serenity didn't open her eyes once.

One of our trips down Splash Mountain.

Space Mountain!
We of course went on a lot more rides, but these are the ones we caught pictures of.



Other pics
Waiting for the bus.

Playing their DSIs in line for Soaring.

France was so much fun at Epcot World Showcase.

So hot!

Trying to cool down.

MMM, Lemon Gelato!  This gelato may have saved our lives.

Guess what country showcase we were in.  She makes a very cute viking.
¡Hola!

Found me a Norseman.
So much fun together!    

Age 12 Disney World


























Check Out the Growth
Age 7 Disneyland
Age 8 Disney World



Age 3 Disneyland

3 comments:

Xena said...

Looks like fun! I loved the age progression pics too:)

Seth Hippen said...

Great pictures! I love that place, and it's so awesome that you did it. I wish I could have been your guide on the safari, too.

Joellen said...

I just realized you posted this up months ago. Where have I been? Love the pics!