Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Time!




We have had a very fun October full of witches and treats and pumpkins. It has been unseasonably warm and we have definitely taken advantage. Cadence decided last year that she wanted to be Dorothy and Serenity and I kinda decided around her idea. I was going to put together a costume to be a tornado but it didn't work out. So Serenity was a great cowardly lion and I still stayed with our theme as the wicked witch of the west. I hope you all had as much fun as we did.

6 comments:

Madsen Family said...

You guys always do the best costumes!

That old lady with too many cats. . . said...

Thanks for including my cutie with your cuties!
BTW, I tagged you in my blog. It is supposed to be a husband/wife thing, but I thought it would be fun if you answered as if there was a dream guy...like Edward! If you don't want to I won't be offended.

Christy said...

I love the costumes. We are reading the wizard of oz with Ethan so he was pretty excited to see your pictures. And that pumpkin of reni's was super spooky!

Seth Hippen said...

Great pictures. I'm glad it was such a fun and spooky October for youz guyz.

sunnytosh said...

Those pumpkins are amazing!

Karalenn Hippen said...

I never saw what Reni looked like with her ringlets. It looked so cute!