Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Autumn Walking


Autumn is my favorite season. It has been for as long as I can remember. I love the cool snuggle-time weather, the cute clothes, autumn colors, baking more, and sometimes being able to slow down into a smooth routine. Although I don't think we have slowed down much this year. Busy is good....right?
We took the time Columbus Day gave us together to get out for a walk and see the leaves before they all fall. There are still a lot of green leaves but it is already getting so cold that I won't be surprised if autumn is short lived.



3 comments:

Julie said...

I miss the east coast! so pretty, so many trees!

it's already grey and white here :S

Karalenn Hippen said...

Wow Hilly! Those pictures are so beautiful!!! I wish we could come for a little stay in the autumn time...

Unknown said...

Wonderfull, I like it!!! introductory with me DODI from Indonesia